The Overture . . .

"Mama Meipo's Memo Pad".  Mama Meipo? I am not even a mother.  Motherhood never happened to me, even though, I have to admit, I have become somewhat "maternal" to certain people in my life.  This silly blog name is something that the aikido crowd thought up for me last night over dinner.

Multiple friends have been commenting on the many life stories I have to tell as "interesting", "funny" and sometimes "insightful".  They have been encouraging me to write them down and share them.  I enjoy writing, but am not a writer.  For now, I am not planning on writing regularly because I do not wish to write up something just for the sake of writing.  Instead, I will use this "memo pad" as a place where I jot down interesting incidents as they happen.  Friends laugh together and cry together.  On this blog, I hope we get to ponder about life together and smile together.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts